Sunday, April 5, 2009

Recap!

Well, spring break's pretty much over...back to reality! Icky!
I just finished my portfolio (decorating only) and all 120 pages of the Gov textbook I had to read and take notes on. It took far too long.
I'm sitting in the sun right now on my mommy's laptop, and it's quite beautiful outside.

This break was pretty fun, and exactly what I needed. I worked, hung out with Kristen a few days, went to Seattle and bought my prom dress (which is GORGEOUS), finished a few scholarships, signed up for UW housing, went to Crystal for a day of snowboarding, hung out with the guys and learned how to play poker (kinda), chilled with Lauren, listened to my parents argue a lot, and worked out a bunch too! :]

And I just found this PostSecret, which I absolutely love.

2 comments:

Kristen Steenbeeke said...

Hahaha I thought of you when I saw that secret.

Megan Albert said...

psh, because that's totally me.