Sunday, June 21, 2009

today could have been perfect

I woke up in a complete fog - exhausted from only 5.5 hours of sleep (go me!) - and rolled out of bed to help cook dad's day breakfast. I had six texts, all of which made me smile. Then, breakfast was delicious.
Went to lunch with amazing people, and then to this one boy's house (who will remain nameless for the time being). Which was also amazing. We watched Taken, which is quite the entertaining movie and played Halo, which I officially suck at.
Then I went to work, which was a bit boring, yet at the same time nice because it was moderately slow and my best friends were there!
Came home, continued my fantastic day with a bowl of fruit salad and a movie.
THEN...I get a looming text message. One that didn't make me smile. And now I'm bummed.
This is lameee :[

0 comments: