Saturday, March 27, 2010

Freshness

For those of you who read my blog, you may be less than satisfied from reading about my anything-but-glamorous life. I've recently blogged about meaningless shit, for lack of a better term, and I'm ready for it to end! From here on out (at least for a little while) this is dedicated to "meaningful" writing.

In the meantime, you really should check out Jason Mraz's blog Freshness Factor Five Thousand. It's really incredible and I'm amazed at some of the things he writes about. If there was a celebrity I could meet tomorrow, I think it would be him. He seems so chill, down-to-earth and realistic. Though those adjectives seem very similar, they mean different things to me. Regardless, his blog is amazing...and you should read it so you can take a lesson from somebody who's really trying to make a change in this world.

0 comments: