Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update:

Hello world,
I feel like it's been awhile...again! I've been horrible at keeping up lately. Even James commented on it! (Are you happy now, James? You got a shout-out!)
So let's see...freshman year is pretty much over. I have one more final on Thursday, and that's it! I move out, and I've completed one year of college. How crazy is that?!? I can't believe how fast time has gone by, it literally feels like yesterday that I was at my first tailgate, moving in, wandering the Ave. with no idea where to go or what to do. I loved Seattle before, but after living here (even if it was just for a year) I can't imagine living in a place other than a city. I absolutely love it.
I've booked my flight to go to the Cayman Islands with Chanel and her family at the end of July! I honestly couldn't be more excited about that trip. It's going to be absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to just lay on the beach with my best friend for a week! :) So excited!!!!!!
Also in news, I defaced my body a little bit more. This time, no piercings...but I do have a new little addition on my ankle! :) Been wanting a tattoo for a really long time, and this is the design I've had in mind for over a year now! Finally went and got it done this past weekend and I'm stoked! I love it.


My parents weren't so thrilled...but I'm pretty sure I had them convinced and prepared before they found out yesterday so it wasn't too bad! It's still weird looking down at my foot though and realizing that it's there - forever. Love it!
Cannot wait for summer...Dallas and I have already planned our first lake day for this weekend. Pretty much the minute I arrive home. Nick's home this weekend. Matt's coming home in the beginning of July for a week. I'm going to the Caymans. Danielle and I already have tickets to see John Mayer, Keith Urban and The Avett Brothers at the Gorge in August. It's going to be a pretty legit three months!
I'm off to work now, but there's a bit of a life update for all of you readers :)
Much love, as always.

0 comments: