Tuesday, May 19, 2009

14 reasons I hate rain

1. It makes freshly cut grass smell yucky.
2. It is May 19.
3. It soaks through my clothes at track.
4. My hair is naturally a mess of frizz and curl.
5. High jump pits get really disgusting & soggy.
6. It makes everything smell gross if you go from outside to inside without changing RIGHT away.
7. It's just dreary.
8. It ruins rollerblading plans.
9. Sticking your arm outside the window when going through drive-throughs gets your money (and your arm) all wet.
10. If your jeans are just a BIT too long, they get all nasty on the bottom.
11. Taking pictures is difficult without a really expensive waterproof lens.
12. It makes me squint when I run.
13. It can feel like a shower, only you don't feel clean after you're done.
14. I just do.

2 comments:

taylor said...

I absolutely love rain. haha It makes my hair really cute and curly, feels good, smells good, gives the air a great, crisp feeling, it helps plants grow which makes the Earth beautiful, it gives me an excuse to use my umbrella/jump in puddles and it makes a soothing sound.

But I respect your opinion too. haha

VultureToast said...

i'm with taylor.

i love how GREEN everything is when it rains. especially in the spring. cause it's not cold, it's just cool and refreshing.

i love it.