Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's really over

It's over. My days consumed by learning are done...until September at least :]
This week has been amazing! Zero stress for the first time ALL YEAR!
I've done nothing but watch movies, play games, and sit around in all of my six classes. It's incredible and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay this way until the end of the year when I graduate...which, by the way, is in 29 days. Hallelujiah.
Track's been going decently, too. I qualified for districts yesterday in high jump, and I triple jump tomorrow so hopefully that goes well.


RELIEF is all I feel. It's amazing. I love it.

1 comments:

Mimi Sison said...

You're right! It's not gonna get any harder than this. I'm glad that this post was a lot lighter than the last one. Hahaha.

The impending graduation date can be such an exciting time...hmmmm.