Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Why I loved Memorial Day weekend

1. I made it to state!!! :]
2. I finally got motivated enough to go out and take some senior pictures.
3. I cleaned out my car for the first time in ages.
4. I had the opportunity to do nothing for the first time in ages :]
5. I went running - on my own!
6. The ever looming graduation date is a few days closer.
7. I finally secured a prom date...thank God.
8. I fixed many things in my life.
9. I went to Clear Lake, sat in a 200 degree sauna, and sunbathed on the dock.
10. I regained a bit of trust in mankind.
11. I got to catch up with Chanel after her trip to the Cayman Islands.
12. My mom's car has an iPod port so I can not worry about mix CDs.
13. Campfires are the best.
14. My mommy took me to Express and we went a bit nuts.
15. I didn't do any homework - and it was fantastic...until tonight, when I had to do it all.

0 comments: