Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I finally feel like I'm in college now.

Saturday: Pre-game/tailgate with SigEp! Then the game...which I almost left with about 4 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. THANK GOD I didn't leave like half the other fans. Such a great ending!! :] Attempted to sleep while the marching band played outside our window until 1am.

Sunday: Spent the ENTIRE day in my room doing homework/reading/studying (minus that one little break where Dad came to take me to Dicks, bring my laptop charger & new chair).

Monday: Both the roommates were sick so I didn't go in my room at all. Had to study for a Spanish test, read psychology & write a 4-5 page paper about Alex, the 30-year-old Grey parrot. Went to Suzzallo with Leon to read psychology...spent almost three hours there. 4:30 hits and we're both starving so it was off to the HUB - unfortunately they only had pizza so we went to The 8 instead. Got a cup of soup and went to Leon's room to chill/slurp soup (the McCarty rooms have so much floor space)! From there came back to my room to double check on Kristen & Brooke. And, after seeing their states of health - left AGAIN to go to Ian's Domain and crank out my paper. Finished it! :] There was a random fire-drill when I was about half way done and that totally made me lose my train of thought, but it was all good in the end! After I finished my essay, Brian came down to visit me for a bit and I started to study some more Spanish vocab (119 words...agh!) and I ate a few Apple-O's. Next it was off to Gabe's for a "short break" which turned into an hour and a half of just sitting there talking about random shit, listening to Simon's crazy music selections and planning our our Laser Show excursion! Honestly, I think it was the most "college-y" day I've had since I've been here.

Today: I have class in an hour and a half - and at 12:30 I have my first college test. FML. I'm really nervous actually because I have NO idea what to expect :/ Hopefully I've prepared enough...guess I'm going to use my hour and a half before Psych to study! Go me ;]

If you read this entire thing, miss you & love you <3

1 comments:

Rachel Webber said...

good luck on your test. sounds like you are having fun at that "other" school. :]