Friday, October 23, 2009

Music for my soul

This is the playlist I've been listening to on repeat for the past few days. Good music, but I feel like I shouldn't be dwelling on this.

"Gravity" - Embrace
"Breathing" - Progress in Color
"Happier" - Guster
"Buildings & Mountains" - The Republic Tigers
"Astair" - Matt Costa
"Home" - Michael Buble
"Cannonball" - Damien Rice
"Caring is Creepy" - The Shins
"Far More" - The Honorary TItle
"Wires" - Athlete
"Brooklyn Boy" - Kevin Devine
"Naive" - The Kooks
"Masterfade" - Andrew Bird
"Country Mile" - Camera Obscura
"Shit Song" - Kate Nash
"Skinny Love" - Bon Iver
"Fix You" - Coldplay
"Girl Sailor" - The Shins
"Wonderwall" - Ryan Adams
"Mykonos" - Fleet Foxes
"Claustrophobe" - Katie Todd
"Where I Stood" - Missy Higgins (Live from Mountain Music Lounge)
"More" - Tyrone Wells
"True Affection" - The Blow
"Gotta Figure This Out" - Erin McCarley
"We Get On" - Kate Nash

Mrrrr. <3

0 comments: