Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm gonna lay it all out for you,

So here's the deal - I'm sick of dealing with this. I'm sick of thinking about you all the time. And I'm sick of you PRETENDING like you actually care about me.
This has to end, because it's finally time for me to have the chance to move on and stop worrying about you. Yeah, sure, I could probably do this with no help from you - but it would be great if you would stop sending me mixed signals.

On another note, college = love. My best friend Chanel was right when she said this would be the time in my life where I change the most. I can already feel myself changing into somebody different than I thought I was. I'm more myself here than I've been at any other point in my life. I love it.

Halloween is in a week - oh my goodness. I got my slutty costume all picked out. I'm most likely gonna go to "Hundred Club" at SigEp with my boys :] and then on Saturday we'll figure something out I'm sure! I'm excited!

THE END.

0 comments: