Monday, March 9, 2009

Moving forward...

I'm disappointed. I'm angry. I'm upset. But, I'm going to be okay.
Here's why...

1. I have amazing friends that I can ALWAYS count on, no matter what!
2. I feel like if I really need somebody to talk to, and I need an adult opinion, I've got Kat at work...and even though she's busy a lot, she's one of the best listeners in the world.
3. I'm only going to be in Puyallup for six more months...then I'm off to Seattle with my best friend in the entire world :]
4. When I've had a frustrating day, I get to run and be outside every day for track.
5. I can go tanning whenever I feel like it.
6. Somebody I know got a copy of Slumdog Millionaire, and it's the most amazing movie ever...and now I can watch it again.
7. Chanel says amazing things when I'm pissed off.
8. I didn't actually fail my gov test today like I thought I was going to.
9. I don't need boys to make me happy, and deep down...I know that. Even though a lot of the time I quite enjoy having them around, I don't really NEED one.

The end.

1 comments:

Chanelabell said...

YES! I made the list! :)
I never doubted you would be ok/turn out better than expected. love you tons.