Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Track meets and spanish dinners

Today was fun.
First track meet is out of the way. It was a casual way to start off the season (non-league meet vs Kentridge). I did decently, placing second in my events. I wish I would've jumped 5...that would've been good, especially since I haven't really practiced this season. It would've been a surprise.
Next meet I'm gonna get suckered into running the 4x4. Which I hate...but it's good for me, I guess.
Spanish dinner was fun, minus the fact it took an hour and a half for us to even ORDER! It was yummy though...and I found out some funny stuff from Lia! Bahaha, random.
Now I'm just kickin' it at home. I need to go read "Heart of Darkness," aka the most boring book ever written, EVER. But, I'm definitely putting that off...I'd rather not fall asleep this second.
On another note, I love straight hair...I forget how much I really love it until I have it straight for a few days. It's amazing.
That was random.
Okay, going to go put off reading a bit more...
Loveeees.

0 comments: