Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sleepy

This weekend has been interesting...let's see.
Friday: School, ick! Then Susee suckered me into doing a volleyball-athon at Glacier View (because I didn't know it was an all-nighter until AFTER I said yes) and I had work before that. So, work was pretty much lame. It was one of those frustrating nights where I just want to tell people to "STFU!" The nights where every server is angry because they're "Too busy" even though they have open tables, and where nobody feels like doing ANYTHING to help me out. Good times! :]
I got off work, went to the volleyball-athon with coffee in hand and proceeded to ref (a.k.a.-keep tally of scores) for the junior high teams playing eachother. Granted, every girl there screamed super loud whenever a point was made. This went on until about 1:30 when we had a "break" to do contests and games like relays and noise making contests. Oh yeah, there was kareoke for a bit, too. Oh man! After that, it was the final push (you know, only 5 hours left!) and we were all super tired when 4am hit. We successfully finished, nobody slept, and we went to McDonalds for breakfast in the morning. Which I suppose leads me to...
Saturday: I got home at about 7:20, and was too lazy to move the sweatshirt and bag off of my bed, so I proceeded to sleep on the couch until about 1:30pm. It was fantastic. I woke up for a bit at like noon, and ate Macaroni and tried to watch part of ATU but fell asleep again. Then, with triple-shot Americano in hand -- I went to work! Thank God it was pretty mellow last night, or else I'm pretty sure I would've died. And Kristen worked so that was a relief :] Chanel dropped by to give me a RedBull...because she's amazing. And it was delicious. (THANKS CHANEL, I LOVE YOU!!!) I had a calzone after work, which was also delicious, and then I came home. I set off the house alarm when I got home because I thought Ry was home and so I went out the back door of the garage to throw something away...but the alarm went off. It was realllllllllly loud, and the door to get into the house (to turn OFF the alarm) was locked...and my keys were in the bottom of my purse. It was quite embarassing...all because Blake's car was out front and the lights were on in the house. Go Ryan!
I watched Vicki Christina Barcelona...it was really good actually. Kind of concerning in the middle-ish part. But, it was pretty good. Then I went to bed, at eleven. It was fantastic.
Sunday: Homework day. And coffee day with Kristen. It shall be fun :]

0 comments: