Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The little things

Lately, I've just had to appreciate the little things in my life. With the hectic/crazy/stressful live I've been living, I have barely had the time to "stop and smell the roses" per say, so it's become the minuscule things that make my days worthwhile!

Examples:
-Having the chance to talk to one of my best friends about something extremely important to me
-Eating fro-yo with Danielle after studying for hours in the library
-Discovering an old playlist on my iPod that I absolutely love
-Having visitors in the advisory while I work
-Finally understanding a concept in Econ that was ridiculously confusing
-Facebook chatting with Ry on my iTouch while I "studied" in the library (concealing it in my book obviously makes it better)
-Seeing my parents last night at my concert
-Having straight hair for a few days
-Laughing out loud as we listen to Duncan Sheik's "Half-Life" because Kristen has to learn about them again
-Getting to sleep at 12am, knowing that I have almost 8 hours ahead of me :)

It's off to bed for me, but take a few moments in the next couple of days to notice the little things that make you smile. They really add up! :)

0 comments: