Saturday, April 17, 2010

A moment to breathe

Feels like I haven't written in AGES. Probably because I haven't. My schedule is killer this quarter, I basically have class from 8:30-12:00 every day, I work from 1:00-5:00 then I hit the gym til around 7:30 or 8:00. The rest of my evening is spent doing reading or homework until I can't stay awake anymore...then I just pass out, and do it again! I'm not complaining, though, especially because it's been keeping me on top of school a lot more than I was during Fall or Winter quarter. It's just sad that I barely get to see people or have a moment to myself to just sit and do nothing. I love and cherish those moments so very much.
Last night I finally felt like I was back to Winter quarter, just hanging out with everybody and it was great! Nick, Collin and I drove and met Rachel and Kelsey at Red Robin and had dinner - then we just hung out in Rach and Kels's room for the rest of the night. We played a college-version of Mario Kart ;) watched movies and made 4 bags of popcorn. No joke, it was ridiculous! I got to sleep in this morning for the first time since spring break which was absolutely amazing! Never thought I'd be so excited about something so simple...but it was great!
I've been doing homework since I got back to my room, and I'm headed to the gym shortly to run & sauna. Mmm, sounds so good right now!
I'm so unbelievably excited for tomorrow! Kristen and I are going downtown at 4:30 to meet Brian for dinner before we see On The Town (the show he is in at the 5th Ave Theater)! Kristen and I have 2nd row seats, which will be insaneeeee. Plus, Brian's taking us backstage afterward....woohoo!!!
Also, my mom bought tickets to Jack Johnson at the Gorge in October, which seems so far away, but I don't care. I'm stoked. I'm also taking Rachel to her first concert ever (*jaw drop* I KNOW!!) in a few weeks. Lupe Fiasco & B.o.B at the Showbox...should be a good one! :]
Honestly, nothing too new has been going on. Being so busy I feel like I'm living a routine and I don't really diverge from it too often.
Having just a moment to myself, figured I should blog a little bit. Hope all is well <3

0 comments: