Saturday, April 24, 2010

So much for that!!!!

So, I wasn't going to blog because I didn't feel like I had stuff to blog about...but lo and behold, it's been less than a day and I'm back at it. First of all, this song is amazing. It used to be on Ryan Monroe's myspace, but they finally put it on Infinite Arms. Thank god!



So, I never remember my dreams and it was a miracle that I remembered this one....in my dream I woke up and looked at my alarm clock and it said "2:42" but it was really sunny and bright outside so I freaked out thinking that it was 2:42pm. The one thing I thought of in my dream was that I missed brunch at the 8 which closes at 2pm. How depressing is that?!? I dreamed about sleeping in super late and the only thing I was concerned about was food. hahaha. When I woke up at 11am I was quite pleased that I still had time to go ;] I had to laugh.

Also, today was gorgeous outside. It looked like it was going to be about 70 degrees outside, and judging by the temperature of my room I wouldn't have been surprised. It was a bit colder than that (probably about 50) but it was still sunny and nice. I got a ton of econ homework done this morning after breakfast, then went downtown to meet Brian for coffee in between his shows. I got to rock my new sunglasses and wear a cute springy outfit which was exciting! :] The sale racks at Urban were absolutely amazingggg, so naturally I spent the money I wasn't planning on spending. Go me! But, I got some good stuff! :]

I don't really know what to think about the conversations of the past few days with a certain person, but I'm just going to see what happens I suppose. It's good to be getting on the right track again, so I'm excited for that sole reason. It makes my head hurt to think about it too much and Brian was just like "Megan! You need to stop frickin over-analyzing everything like I do and just do what you want!" Which is very true. Unfortunately I don't know what I want. So, I guess we'll just see how things go. As for now, what the hell ever!

Blogger, I'm glad we only took a momentary hiatus. I'm baaacccckkkk :]

0 comments: