Sunday, November 21, 2010

Complicated

Let's start this by saying that Rihanna's new album "Loud" is incredible. Me and the roomies have been blasting it throughout the cluster since we got our hands on it. Her voice is pure, the album is diverse, and like usual she writes from her heart.


Complicated may be my favorite song on the CD because it resonates with me and I wish it didn't. I know a lot of people who agree with me when I say that I can relate. Why do people put up with shit like this?

"Cause every minute you start switching up 
And you say things like you don't give a fuck 
Then I say I'm through with you 
Take my heart from you 
And you come runnin after me and baby I'm back with you"

On a BIT of a side-note, I've been stronger & better lately.
But for now, back to studying. I'm unbelievably excited for Thanksgiving break...can't wait to get some sleep :)

0 comments: