Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's a beautiful day!

Had a bit of PhotoShop fun today on a picture I took this afternoon out my dorm window. Just messed around with the colors (obviously)! Even with all the scratches/dust on the glass window I like the "antiqued" look it has.
Regardless, today is beautiful on campus. A steamy 55 degrees is all we need for frisbee teams to take up practicing in the quad - and even the slack-lining has started up! There's even a kid giving FREE HUGS and it's pretty amazing to watch!
Besides the pretty weather, I got a package from Chanel today. Contents: note, Avett Brothers cds, Dexter Season 4 dvds, "Beer! The Outrageously Fun Drinking Game" cards, Starbucks (red) card and tons of love. Made my day a thousand times better :)
Seriously, it's funny how a little thing like opening a package can take me to an ultimate high of happiness! I love it.

0 comments: