Monday, February 1, 2010

Life:

Bahahaha I don't know exactly why this cracks me up so much, but it does. Chanel sent this to me last week (it's a poster btw) and it's kind of been a running joke since the summer. Apparently she had it in her room when she was in college - and so it obviously deserves a spot in mine :] I don't think the roommates appreciate it as much as I do...but there's a reason it's on my portion of the wall. I miss you tons, Chanel!

As for life...this weekend was interesting. Mom came up on Friday and surprised me/took me to lunch! Got to see IZZY :] She's so damn cute. It was good to take a break from "college-life" for a minute and just chill with my mom, too!


I woke up on Saturday not feeling the best - but knew I had to fight through it and go to the basketball game with Kelsey...we smashed on the Cougs 92-63 which definitely made it seem worth it! :] Sadly it drained me completely of my energy and sent me into a downward spiral of feeling sick. I ran a fever Saturday night, all day Sunday and then woke up today feeling a lot better. I'm obviously not 100% yet, because I went to do laundry and it basically put me into a coma. I'm exhausted again. Aghh!

But, in other news - school's been going really well. I've been ridiculously happy these past few weeks! I think a lot of it has to do with me going out there and meeting tons of new people. I've been definitely needing to do that! It's been very good for me :] Rachel's been the best and it's good to have another girl to trust around here. I miss my girls at WSU!

As of now, I'm procrastinating (a lot!) on writing my paper due Wednesday. I know I have until Wednesday - and that's probably part of the problem. I just really need to get going so I don't have to stress about it later. So I should probably stop blogging and start writing academically!

So that's all for now, peace!

0 comments: