Thursday, February 18, 2010

Uncertainty

Those who know me best know that I hate not knowing things or not having a plan. Especially things that have to do with me directly.
As of now, life seems full of uncertainties. I don't know what I really want to do for the rest of my life, let alone what I should major in. So I'm beginning to fall into my backup plans - which I hate. I absolutely hate "settling" for something if I'm not 100% sure it's what I want. But the clock is ticking, and I'm running out of time.
I need answers - a subconscious that just knows what is right for me and what isn't.
The most frustrating part is I don't know what I want anymore, and that's not only in the school aspect of my life. I'm at a crossroad, and I basically have the ability to do whatever I feel is right. The problem is I don't know what is right. Either way, I would be unhappy in one way or another.
Right now, the one thing I know for certain is that I want spring break to come faster :D

0 comments: