Sunday, February 8, 2009

All about me :)

1. I'm always really busy, so I like plans. However, I hate MAKING plans, so my life is constantly a blur. When somebody tells me that they want to hang out, I literally have to make a note to put it in my phone so I don't forget when the time comes. And, it's not because I don't want to, I just get caught up in everything else in my life.

2. I have two best friends. They're the greatest, and the only two people I can tell absolutely EVERYTHING to. :) I love you guys!

3. I act like I know exactly what I want to do with my life, but inside I constantly doubt myself and my ability to follow through with a plan so huge.

4. I wish I had never stopped music. But, I really didn't have a choice. Now I wish that I had a ton of time to play on my own.

5. I've been accepted to all five universities that I applied to, and I'm almost 100% sure I'll be a Husky next year!

6. I have an unhealthy addiction to The O.C. My mom and David want to plan an intervention...

7. I also have an unhealthy addiction to JagWire. I lose sleep thinking about design ideas, people not writing their friggin stories, and how I could make it better. I also put everything off when it comes to deadline week, and it's never good to get behind in every other class.

8. My family is never home at the same time. But, when we are, there's always an argument. :/

9. I never thought that going to college was going to be a financial problem, but it's becoming one. Gotta love our great economy!

10. I like to think that I'm fairly optimistic, but I think that I'm just lying to myself. If I care about something a lot, and a little tiny thing goes wrong, I feel like the world is crashing down! I know, it's a problem...

11. I have a really, really, REALLY hard time opening up to people. I like to blame it on the fact that I've been screwed over a few times, but sometimes I think it's just an inner problem. I wish I could open up to people easier, but I'm just too damn good at building walls ;)

12. I love volleyball, and if I hadn't hurt my shoulder before junior year, I never would have gave up club. I also would have wanted to play in college, whether it was competitive or not.

13. I wish I was as good of a photographer as my dad, but his patience level is about zero so I know he'll never teach me!

14. I think I have a problem...once I start working out, I can't stop. I love the feeling after a super hard workout when you're on the verge of puking. It's a sign of accomplishment.

15. Even though I hate it, I'm actually pretty good at Calculus.

16. When I'm really upset or angry I enjoy driving fast with the windows down and rap roaring from my speakers.

17. If I had to live in one spot for the rest of my life, I'd have to flip a coin to decide between Chelan and Kauai.

18. On days that I don't have anything to do, I love just letting myself go all natural...no makeup, letting my hair dry natural, sweats, etc.

19. I don't really have a "crowd," I kinda float from group to group because there aren't too many people I don't get along with.

20. I enjoy listening to music really loud, all the time. And, that's probably the reason I can't hear you when you speak quietly.

21. I'm horrible at making decisions. I constantly tell people that "I don't care," and MOST of the time, I really mean it.

22. I absolutely love mashed potatoes. They are so flippin delicious!

23. I've always wanted to go to Europe, so I plan on studying abroad at some point during my college experience.

24. If I could kill every spider in the entire world, I would. I am SO afraid of them.

25. I wish I had the opportunity to time travel...I would go back to the 60s and be a flower-child rallying for peace.

1 comments:

Chanelabell said...

Number 3 and 25 are story of my life.... I LOVE YOU!