Monday, February 16, 2009

The first commitment I've made in a long time...

Congratulations to me, I finally made a decision about my life! Even though I was almost positive this was what was going to happen, I'm unbelievably excited that I'll be calling Seattle my home for the next 4 (or 5) years of my life.

I paid my commitment fee, and I will be headed to Seattle in the fall with my best friend :) I am super-dee-duper excited and I can't focus right now!

Plus, more good news, I found out my cousin Christer is visiting in August and bringing his two daughters, who are ADORABLE, but whom I haven't had the chance to meet yet! I'm excited about this, plus he's UW Alumni, so he said he'd show me the "secret spots" around campus!

I am SO excited to be on my own next year, and I cannot wait for the cherry blossoms...beautiful!

2 comments:

taylor said...

aw, congrats megan! you have a great future ahead of you! :]

Mimi Sison said...

That's so good that you made this huge decision. I remember the "torn" moments I experienced senior year, but Seattle's amazing. The campus is lovely, and those cherry blossoms...you just wait!