Saturday, February 7, 2009

LONGEST TWO WEEKS OF MY LIFE!!!!

I am SO glad that these past two weeks are FINALLY over. I think I would have died if they continued on for much longer!
I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, and that makes me sad!
So, here's a quick update (because, of course, I'm at the hospital with nothing to do for another half hour) on my life. :)

-I didn't fail the AP Calc test that I thought I was going to. After studying (though texting?) with Jess, giving up on understanding whatever the hell I was supposed to know how to do, and freaking out about it all day and for the first 45 minutes of class, Cypher goes "Oh yeah, it's a group test! You can talk to anybody in the class..." I stressed for nothing, and I'm pretty sure Kristen, Jess, Corey, Lance and I all got 100% because we all worked together! Now, that's a good way to start off a semester! :)

-JagWire 9.3 came out, and I'm pleased for the most part! Of course there are always those little things you look back on and say "Why did we do that?!?" But I'm generally happy :) We're on to issue four now!

-Mike left me. Yes, I sound dramatic...but, it kind of sucks to have one of your friends move away. It's weird because we weren't even that good of friends til the end of summer. It only took a week, after talking and working together ALL the time, and he knew more about me than a lot of people do. He's the best, and one of the nicest (and most sarcastic) guys ever. He's off to start his life, and I'm happy for him...miss you already Mikeyyy. :/

-I'm done with my 40 hours today at the hospital. THANK GOD! I can get my paperwork signed and start sleeping in on Saturdays now! :) Sooooo excited about that!

-I've completed Season 1 and half of Season 2 of "The O.C." David told me that I need to go to intervention, so I told him to suck it. It's addicting...but watching an episode here and there when it was actually on TV is way different than watching the entire series. I've also decided that if there's a person out there who is as cute as Adam Brody is as Seth...I will marry him. :)

-Semester is over. I've been accepted to UW. I'm so ready to let senioritis kick in, but I have to stay strong and not give in to the strong desire I have to just say "Screw it!" to everything and anything people throw at me! Blahh!

-I'm getting sick...probably because I stopped drinking a lot of caffeine. Which sounds weird and messed up, but I always have headaches and it might be because I'm so used to drinking lots of caffeine everyday. Anyway, I stopped drinking caffeine because it's better for your body when you're working out a lot...which I'm trying to do. I feel better than I have in awhile, despite the cold/headache/whatever it is. I'm obsessed with working out once I'm at the Y...I just lack the motivation to be excited to go there every day.

Wellllllllllllllllllll, that's all I can think of for now! :)
Peace out!

0 comments: