Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Propose to me, please...

I pride myself in being a girl that is unlike other girls. I'm not high-maintenance by any means, I would much rather watch a football game than go shopping, etc. However, like the majority of girls, I have kept a list of men (famous, of course) that I would like to eventually meet, date, kiss, marry, etc. Here they are :]

Andy Samberg
He's hilarious, adorable, well-spoken for the most part and he sings (well, kind of). Comedians are almost always very outspoken and comfortable with themselves...and seriously, I may be attracted to nerdy people, but I think he's cute. End of story.


Matthew McConaughey
Hellooooo...he has washboard abs. He's down to earth, he lives in a trailer. I guess he's sort of a hippie, and he's got a cute smile to go with his accent. Plus, he's actually smart...he studied law in college. Need I say more?

Jack Johnson
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. You can sing me to sleep any day of the week and I will just love you more. Then, you can teach me how to surf, and we can build a bonfire and you can sing to me by the bonfire. And all day long, every day, you will just sing to me :] This, of course, is a fantasy...but I still wish it would happen. Heather, my mom's friend, had a beer with him by the pool in Hawaii and said Jack is the coolest guy alive. Which made me want to meet him (and give him a huge hug) even more than I already did.

Ryan Lochte
Oh, hey...hey there. So what if he didn't do as great as Micheal at the Olympics. He still came
home with some bling AND he didn't get caught smoking pot afterward :] Ryan's an athlete, and he's got a swimmer body, which isn't a bad thing AT ALL. Mmmm, that's all i can say. :]



Mark Z. Danielewski
I want to meet him just so I can get inside his brain and figure out how the hell he writes the way he does. I honestly think this guy is a genius, and he's a crazy good author with an incredible way of stringing words together to make somebody think...a lot.

James Franco
He's funny, he's sexy, and oh yeah, he's a pot head. Which I find to be HILARIOUS, probably a little bit too hilarious, especially because he was in "Pineapple Express" after his "Spiderman" days were over... :]

Tom Brady
Yes, it's cliche...go for the hot football guy. But, seriously, if he could just keep his mouth shut, he would be beautiful. I don't think he can speak English, or writ
e, for that matter...but it's whatever. Atleast he's good eye candy!

Ben Gibbard
So he may not be the hottest man alive, but he sure as hell can sing (and play guitar). Zooey got to him first, but I still want to meet him so maybe a bit of his creativity and musical genius will rub off on me!


Alrighty. I'm done being a super cliche girl now! :] This was a big waste of time, especially when I should be studying for AP Gov. And, I'm sure I forgot a few of my men on here, so there may have to be a "Part Two" later...but I need to space out my "girliness" so it's not compacted into too short of a time frame.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

taylor said...

i love this. :]

Megan Albert said...

Me too. But more importantly, I love them :]

paige. said...

i think i am going to have to make fun of you for this blog hahaha :)
you forgot Zach Braff...and if he doesnt fall onto your list megan i will be very dissapointed lol