Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My immunity to Airborne has finally set in

I have to say that I absolute hate being sick, and being busy. I've pretty much tired to withhold from getting sick for about two weeks...and finally my body was like "Eff you, Megan. I need to be sick now, and don't try to stop me!" Unfortunately, in my life, there is no "good time" to be sick. I'm always busy, and I'm always missing something if I have to miss school.
So, here I am, laying on my couch watching movies and wishing I could be at school...but I can't because I have a fever, and it keeps breaking then coming back again. Ugh! Enough complaining :]
In other news: I'm actually pretty damn happy with life right now, which is somewhat unusual for me. Hahaah I mean, I normally try to be fairly optimistic and chipper. But, this week I haven't really had to "try," I just have been! :]
Let's see, good things that have happened so far this week...

  • I was introduced to the "Kittens Inspired by Kittens" YouTube video and it's the cutest thing in the entire world!
  • I had a long chat with David and we fixed everything that was wrong :]
  • I had the best workout ever yesterday (Almost four miles, tons of abs and some sauna afterward) Amazing!
  • I'm finally getting tan, and my peace sign sticker is infinitely better than the heart I used to have.
  • I went and got a pedicure with Kristen and a few others that are to remain nameless for their protection ;]
  • For once, I actually think I'm going to do decently on my Gov test tomorrow...because I understand it fairly well!
  • My mom is getting REALLY excited for me to go to UW and that's basically all she ever talks about.
  • I'm also getting really excited...especially for decorating! :]
  • I have some awesome friends.
  • This Friday is going to be the last one I have to work until the end of May!
And, that's basically it :] I'm going to go heat up some Chicken Noodle Soup and lay on the couch some more. Maybe I'll read some "1984" too.

0 comments: