Monday, January 25, 2010

Wow

Loving life right now! Finally figuring out what I'm going to do next year for school - at least for my living situation :]
Two nights ago proved to me that I am done dealing with shit from other people. I know I deserve better, and I should just stop putting myself in situations that make me so damn frustrated. But, it was an overall great birthday (minus the 10 minutes of frustration).
BUT, last night was awesome and super chill. Just hung out with Rachel & Kelsey in their room with some of the guys from their floor. It was fun, got to meet like ten new people (always good). Watched FAR TOO MUCH YouTube and then a movie.
Today was a short day, finished my essay last night so I don't have to do it today :] Wooo! Now I'm just relaxing and trying to get ahead in reading! God knows I need to...that damn murder text book is soooo boring.

I don't really have much to update on...besides I'm for sure making a trip to "that other school" in Pullman at some point in February. Kelsey wants to visit Leander and Rachel wants to go too. It will be a road trip to see my best friends with some of my favorite UW girls! :]

0 comments: